Translate

Monday 13 October 2014

Jaisalmer Exploration with students of National Association for the Blinds

I am honored to have had the opportunity of capturing some once in a lifetime kind of moments of students from National Association for the Blinds. Some of these students were completely blind whereas some could see partially.

I cannot express how much I learned from these kids while watching them enjoying every moment in the desert. They truly taught me the difference between seeing & feeling. Some of them literally mastered their senses and that is something we have to learn for sure.

I am more than happy to share some of these moments with you here. I hope you enjoy as much as I have enjoyed to capture them.





























Don't just touch, Feel.

By Prashant Rana
+91-9999 699 237, +91-9560 690 698

No comments:

Post a Comment